Christmas Sports Ornaments
Sports Christmas ornaments are a unique way of personalizing your Christmas tree. Sports ornaments can give a wonderful addition to your tree and add a more personal touch if you have sports fans in your family.
These may range from basketball, biking, football, baseball, bowling, field hockey, fishing to cheerleader ornaments. Others show gymnastics, golf, hockey, hunting, jet skiing, karate, lacrosse, racing cars, running and scuba, skating. Softball and soccer, swimming, tennis and volleyball are also represented in this class of items. These items may be manufactured using polymer clay, blown glass or resins.
Also, if your into soccer, football, hockey or basketball; there is absolutely something for you and these sports also have exact team ornaments just the this purpose. That’s right, you can simply illustrate your support throughout the Christmas season by showing your favorite players or team as a Christmas ornamentation.
Figurines of your favorite sports stars may surprise the athletes in your family and add to the merriment of your family holiday. You can also surprise them by doing a little work in making them handmade sports ornaments.
Here are a few instructions, which you can follow to create a wonderful sports ornament for your Christmas tree:
1. Collect some desired team’s sport cards and join up them off into two piles.
2. Pat a little quantity of glue on back of a card and push it against the backside of the other, so that these cards are equally corresponding. Repeat the same procedure for the remaining pairs.
3. Utilize a hole-puncher to make a little hole at top of all set of cards. Make sure that you punch the cards high enough, so that pictures are not blocked out on these cards.
4. Draw round the margins of the all the pairs with green, red, silver, or gold glitter glue to give these cards more Christmas look. This will help in making this ornament more showy and visible while hanging on the Christmas Tree.
5. Merge bright dyed yarn through the hole on the ornaments and bind it off, so there is a huge ring outstanding on the end.